Map [Tongwaxiang yi xia Huang He chuan yun di gong tu tie shuo] [銅瓦廂以下黃河穿運隄工圖貼说] / Illustrated map of the Yellow River's embankment project in Tongwaxiang
About this Item
- [Tongwaxiang yi xia Huang He chuan yun di gong tu tie shuo]
- Illustrated map of the Yellow River's embankment project in Tongwaxiang
- Zeng, Guoquan, 1824-1890.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Between 1875 and 1876]
- - Flood control--China--Yellow River--Maps
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Yellow River
- - Shows the dike system along the section of the Yellow River between Tongwaxiang and the Grand Canal, the most frequently flooded section of the river.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Includes text on labels pasted on.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1962, no. 10.
- 1 map : ms., col. 56 x 71 cm., folded in cover 21 x 11 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y4N22 1876 .Z4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Zeng, Guoquan, and Arthur W Hummel. Tongwaxiang yi xia Huang He chuan yun di gong tu tie shuo. [Between 1875 and 1876, 1875] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002482/.
APA citation style:
Zeng, G. & Hummel, A. W. (1875) Tongwaxiang yi xia Huang He chuan yun di gong tu tie shuo. [Between 1875 and 1876] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71002482/.
MLA citation style:
Zeng, Guoquan, and Arthur W Hummel. Tongwaxiang yi xia Huang He chuan yun di gong tu tie shuo. [Between 1875 and 1876, 1875] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71002482/>.