Maps [Shan jing Shu dao tu]
About this Item
- [Shan jing Shu dao tu]
- Other Title
- Annotated road map from Shaanxi to Sichuan
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [After 1750]
- Subject Headings
- - Roads--China--Shaanxi Sheng--Maps
- - Roads--China--Sichuan Sheng--Maps
- - Shaanxi Sheng (China)--Aerial views--Maps
- - Sichuan Sheng (China)--Aerial views--Maps
- - China--Shaanxi Sheng
- - China--Sichuan Sheng
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:16,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Covers Wei River in Baoji Xian, Shanxi Sheng to "Shu Dao" in Shanxi-Sichuan border.
- - Shows settlements, rest stops, stations, inns, temples, mountain passes, walled cities, bridges, and scenic areas along "Shu Dao".
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Purchase; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 16.
- - Previous call number: G7823.S3P2 1820 .S4 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- col. map 31 x 1,672 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.S3P2 1750 .S4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Shan jing Shu dao tu]. [After, 1750] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005016/. (Accessed September 25, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1750) [Shan jing Shu dao tu]. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005016/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. [Shan jing Shu dao tu]. [After, 1750] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005016/>.