Map Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu. 大清万年一统天下全图. / The great Qing Dynasty's complete map of all under heaven
About this Item
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu.
- Other Title
- The great Qing Dynasty's complete map of all under heaven
- Contributor Names
- Huang, Qianren, active 18th century.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n. ; Qing Jiaqing 16 nian 1811]
- Subject Headings
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - Earth
- World maps
- Early maps
- - Scale ca. 1:2,500,000.
- - Covers from Korea to India, from Russia to Brunei.
- - Shows the world known to the Chinese, with China at the center of the map.
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on the original map drawn by Huang Qianren in 1767.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 18.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Prev. call#: G3200 1811 .T3
- - AACR2: 650; 700/2
- 1 map : hand col., mounted on 8 scrolls ; scroll 148 x 31 cm., map 134 x 235 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3200 1811 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu. [China: s.n. ; Qing Jiaqing 16 nian, 1811] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005018/.
APA citation style:
Huang, Q. & Hummel, A. W. (1811) Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu. [China: s.n. ; Qing Jiaqing 16 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005018/.
MLA citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Da Qing wan nian yi tong tian xia quan tu. [China: s.n. ; Qing Jiaqing 16 nian, 1811] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005018/>.
More Maps like this
MapKun yu quan tu.
坤舆全图. Wood block prints. Shows the world in two hemispheres. Relief shown pictorially. Based on the world map of Joannes Blaeu. Translated title: Double Hemisphere Map of the World. Includes ill. and text....
- Contributor: Verbiest, Ferdinand - Blaeu, Joan - Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1674
MapTypus orbis universalis. Appears in Claudius Ptolemaeus' Geographia. Text on verso. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy annotated in black ink on verso: 187. Vault
- Contributor: Münster, Sebastian
- Date: 1550
MapCarta universal en que se contiene todo lo que del mundo se ha descubierto fasta agora In lower margin: The second Borgian map by Diego Ribero, Seville 1529. "Reproduced from the original in the Museum of the 'Propaganda' in Rome, lent by His Holiness Pope Leo XIII, by...
- Contributor: Ribero, Diego
- Date: 1887
MapTipus orbis terrarum Relief shown pictorially. Includes ancillary maps of America, Europe, Africa, and Asia in border. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Vault
- Contributor: Solis, Hermando De.
- Date: 1603
MapLa carte générale du monde Relief shown pictorially. Includes text, 2 celestial hemispheres, 3 compasses, and latitudinal sphere. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Acquisitions control no. 26-86 Vault
- Contributor: Berey, Nicolas - Duval, P. (Pierre)
- Date: 1661