Maps Shandong Sheng Huang He tu.
About this Item
- Shandong Sheng Huang He tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the Yellow River in Shandong Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [After 1881]
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps
- - China--Yellow River
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title pasted on verso.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Shows the course of the Yellow River from Shouzhang Xian and Yanggu Xian to the sea in Lijin Xian, Shandong Province.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 22.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4A5 1899 .S5 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 651/1; 650/2
- col. map 49 x 85 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y4A5 1881 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Shandong Sheng Huang He tu. [After, 1881] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005026/. (Accessed October 26, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1881) Shandong Sheng Huang He tu. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005026/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Shandong Sheng Huang He tu. [After, 1881] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005026/>.