Maps Yu Sheng Huang He quan tu. 豫省黃河全圖. / Map of the Yellow River in Henan Province
About this Item
- Yu Sheng Huang He quan tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the Yellow River in Henan Province
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1742 and 1764]
- Subject Headings
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Pictorial--Early works to 1800
- - Yellow River (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Yellow River
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows the sections of the Yellow River in eastern Henan Province before the Yellow River changed to its present course in 1855.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Title pasted on verso.
- - Translated title: Map of the Yellow River in Henan Province.
- - Brush-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1930, no. 15.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y4A5 1764 .Y8 Vault Shelf
- 1 map : ms., col., mounted on scroll ; sheet 33 x 187 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y4A5 1764 .Y8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Yu Sheng Huang He quan tu. [Between 1742 and 1764, 1742] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005027/. (Accessed December 08, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1742) Yu Sheng Huang He quan tu. [Between 1742 and 1764] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005027/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Yu Sheng Huang He quan tu. [Between 1742 and 1764, 1742] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005027/>.