Maps [Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu].
About this Item
- [Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu].
- Other Title
- Min Jiang tu shuo
- Map of the waterways in Sichuan and Hubei Provinces
- Created / Published
- [After 1735]
- Subject Headings
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Min River (Sichuan Sheng, China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Sichuan Sheng--Min River
- - China--Yangtze River
- Early maps
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Title supplied.
- - Previous supplied title: Min Jiang tu shuo.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 4.
- - Shows the waterways and points of interest of Min and Yangtze Rivers from Songpan, Sichuan to Jingzhou, Hubei.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3A5 1733 .M5 Vault Shelf
- 1 ms. map : col. ; on 14 sheets 37 x 42 cm. folded in case 39 x 26 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y3A5 1735 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- online text
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu]. [After, 1735] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005028/. (Accessed October 23, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1735) [Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu]. [After] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005028/.
MLA citation style:
[Sichuan, Hubei shui dao tu]. [After, 1735] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005028/>.