Map [Chŏlla-do chido.
About this Item
- [Chŏlla-do chido.
- Contributor Names
- Warner, Langdon, 1881-1955.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1800 and 1899]
- Subject Headings
- - Chŏlla-bukto (Korea)--Maps
- - Chŏlla-namdo (Korea)--Maps
- - Korea--Chŏlla-bukto
- - Korea--Chŏlla-namdo
- - Scale ca. 1:600,000.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Warner purchase 1929, no. 6.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- 1 ms. map : col. ; mounted on fan (end sticks 40 cm., top arc 117 cm.)
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7903.C6 1899 .C5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:600,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Warner purchase 1929, no. 6. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Chicago citation style:
Warner, Langdon. [Chŏlla-Do Chido]. [Between 1800 and 1899, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005036/. (Accessed June 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Warner, L. (1800) [Chŏlla-do chido]. [Between 1800 and 1899] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005036/.
MLA citation style:
Warner, Langdon. [Chŏlla-Do Chido]. [Between 1800 and 1899, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005036/>.