Maps Zhaotong Fu yu tu. 昭通府與圖. / Map of Zhaotong Prefecture
About this Item
- Zhaotong Fu yu tu.
- Other Title
- Map of Zhaotong Prefecture
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1908 and 1911]
- Subject Headings
- - Zhaotong Diqu (China)--Maps
- - Fortification--China--Zhaotong Diqu--Maps
- - China--Zhaotong Diqu
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:20,000.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows garrison troops, garrison posts, roads connecting various stations in walled city of Zhaotong Fu, Yunnan Province.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 27.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Z4A5 1820 .Z4 Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map 47 x 63 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Z4A5 1911 .Z4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Zhaotong Fu yu tu. [Between 1908 and 1911, 1908] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005052/. (Accessed February 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1908) Zhaotong Fu yu tu. [Between 1908 and 1911] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005052/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Zhaotong Fu yu tu. [Between 1908 and 1911, 1908] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005052/>.