Map Huang chao yi tong yu di quan tu 皇朝一統與地全圖 / / Qing Empire's complete map of all under heaven
About this Item
- Huang chao yi tong yu di quan tu
- Other Title
- 皇朝一統與地全圖 /
- Qing Empire's complete map of all under heaven
- Contributor Names
- Liu, Yan, active 19th century.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Li, Zhaoluo, 1769-1841.
- Created / Published
- Qing Daoguang 22 
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps
- - China
- - Scale ca. 1:3,500,000.
- - Wood block print.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 19.
- - This map is a reduced copy of the map compiled by Li Zhaoluo in 1832.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text and area map.
- - AACR2: 100; 651; 700
- col. map 163 x 220 cm. on 8 scrolls 176 x 29 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1842 .L4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:3,500,000. Wood block print. Relief shown pictorially. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 19. This map is a reduced copy of the map compiled by Li Zhaoluo in 1832. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text and area map. AACR2: 100; 651; 700
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Liu, Yan, Active 19Th Century, Arthur W Hummel, and Zhaoluo LI. Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Qing Daoguang 22, 1842] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005054/.
APA citation style:
Liu, Y., Hummel, A. W. & LI, Z. (1842) Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Qing Daoguang 22] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005054/.
MLA citation style:
Liu, Yan, Active 19Th Century, Arthur W Hummel, and Zhaoluo LI. Huang Chao Yi Tong Yu DI Quan Tu. [Qing Daoguang 22, 1842] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005054/>.