Map Quan cao yun dao tu 全漕運道圖 / / Map of the Grand Canal water course
About this Item
- Quan cao yun dao tu
- Other Title
- 全漕運道圖 /
- Map of the Grand Canal water course
- Contributor Names
- Duan, Bikui, active 19th century.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- Guangxu jia shen 10 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Grand Canal (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Grand Canal
- - China--Yangtze River
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Title from cover.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Shows combined waterways, points of interest, and dikes of the Grand Canal and the Yangtze River from Beijing via Yangzhou to Dongting Lake in Hunan.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1934, no. 11.
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 20 x 660 cm., folded to 20 x 12 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.G7 1884 .D8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Relief shown pictorially. Title from cover. Oriented with north to the right. Shows combined waterways, points of interest, and dikes of the Grand Canal and the Yangtze River from Beijing via Yangzhou to Dongting Lake in Hunan. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Gift; Arthur William Hummel; 1934, no. 11.
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Duan, Bikui, Active 19Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Quan Cao Yun Dao Tu. [Guangxu Jia Shen 10 Nian, 1884] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005057/.
APA citation style:
Duan, B. & Hummel, A. W. (1884) Quan Cao Yun Dao Tu. [Guangxu Jia Shen 10 Nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005057/.
MLA citation style:
Duan, Bikui, Active 19Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Quan Cao Yun Dao Tu. [Guangxu Jia Shen 10 Nian, 1884] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005057/>.