Map Wutaishan sheng jing quan tu 五台山聖境全圖 / / Panoramic map of Mount Wutai
About this Item
- Wutaishan sheng jing quan tu
- Other Title
- 五台山聖境全圖 /
- Panoramic map of Mount Wutai
- Contributor Names
- Gelonglongzhu, active 19th century.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n.], Qing Daoguang 26 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Wutai Mountains (China)--Aerial views
- - China--Wutai Mountains
- Aerial views
- - Scale ca. 1:500.
- - Wood block print on linen.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Title in Chinese, Manchu, Mongolian, and Tibetan.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - Shows a panoramic view of Wutai Shan with the famous Buddhist monastery.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 9.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: portions washed away.
- - AACR2: 700
- map on 2 sheets 120 x 82 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.W8A3 1846 .G41
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Multiple Languages
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:500. Wood block print on linen. Relief shown pictorially. Title in Chinese, Manchu, Mongolian, and Tibetan. Bird's-eye-view. Shows a panoramic view of Wutai Shan with the famous Buddhist monastery. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 9. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. LC copy imperfect: portions washed away. AACR2: 700
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gelonglongzhu, Active 19Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Wutaishan Sheng Jing Quan Tu. [China: s.n., Qing Daoguang 26 nian, 1846] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005058/.
APA citation style:
Gelonglongzhu, A. 1. C. & Hummel, A. W. (1846) Wutaishan Sheng Jing Quan Tu. [China: s.n., Qing Daoguang 26 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005058/.
MLA citation style:
Gelonglongzhu, Active 19Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Wutaishan Sheng Jing Quan Tu. [China: s.n., Qing Daoguang 26 nian, 1846] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005058/>.