Maps Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. 大清万年一統地理全圖. / Complete geographical map of the great Qing Dynasty
About this Item
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete geographical map of the great Qing Dynasty
- Contributor Names
- Huang, Qianren, active 18th century.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n., between 1814 and 1816]
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps
- - China
- - Scale [ca. 1:2,500,000].
- - Covers the area from Korea to Pamirs, and from Heilongjiang river to the islands of the South China Sea.
- - Shows the mountains, rivers, coasts, territory and administrative divisions of the Qing Empire.
- - Also shows a distorted view of surrounding countries.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Wood block print.
- - Revised edition of the map originally drawn by Huang Qianren in 1767.
- - Includes text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Prev. call#: G7820 1816 .T3
- - AACR2: 651
- 1 map on 4 sheets : col. ; 130 x 229 cm., sheets 136 x 60 cm. or smaller.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1816 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century. Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: s.n., between 1814 and 1816, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/. (Accessed December 09, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Huang, Q. (1814) Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: s.n., between 1814 and 1816] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/.
MLA citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century. Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: s.n., between 1814 and 1816, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/>.