Map Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. 大清萬年一統地理全圖. / Complete geographical map of the great Qing Dynasty / Complete and general map of everlasting China
About this Item
- Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu.
- Complete geographical map of the great Qing Dynasty
- Complete and general map of everlasting China
- Huang, Qianren, active 18th century.
Created / Published
- [China] : [publisher not identified], [between 1814 and 1816]
- - China--Maps
- - China
- - Covers the area from Korea to Pamirs, and from Heilongjiang river to the islands of the South China Sea.
- - Shows the mountains, rivers, coasts, territory and administrative divisions of the Qing Empire.
- - Also shows a distorted view of surrounding countries.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Wood block print.
- - Revised edition of the map originally drawn by Huang Qianren in 1767.
- - Includes text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Prev. call#: G7820 1816 .T3
- - AACR2: 651
- 1 map on 4 sheets : color ; 130 x 229 cm, sheets 136 x 60 cm or smaller
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1816 .D3
- G7820 1816 .D3 Vault Shelf Copy 2 Scroll on eight sheets that was mounted on plasticine boards and sealed in mylar housed in two grey boxes. Inside each box are four panels of the sectioned map. In Chinese. Annotated paste overs in English. Sheets 134 x 40 cm or smaller.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century. Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: publisher not identified, between 1814 and 1816, 1814] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/.
APA citation style:
Huang, Q. (1814) Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: publisher not identified, between 1814 and 1816] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/.
MLA citation style:
Huang, Qianren, Active 18Th Century. Da Qing wan nian yi tong di li quan tu. [China: publisher not identified, between 1814 and 1816, 1814] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005060/>.