Map [Shandong, Zhili, Shengjing hai jiang tu] [山東, 直隷, 盛京海疆圖] / Coastal map of Shandong, Zhili, and Shengjing
About this Item
- [Shandong, Zhili, Shengjing hai jiang tu]
- [山東, 直隷, 盛京海疆圖]
- Coastal map of Shandong, Zhili, and Shengjing
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Between 1634 and 1652]
- - Coast defenses--China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Coasts--China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - China--Maps, Pictorial
- - Manuscript maps
- - China
- - Scale ca. 1:125,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Oriented with north to the left.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows coastal defenses of Shandong, Hebei, and Liaoning Provinces.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 6.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Prev. call#: G7822.C6R4 1700 .S4 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 34 x 834 cm. on scroll.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.C6R4 1652 .S4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Shandong, Zhili, Shengjing hai jiang tu. [Between 1634 and 1652, 1634] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005062/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1634) Shandong, Zhili, Shengjing hai jiang tu. [Between 1634 and 1652] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005062/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Shandong, Zhili, Shengjing hai jiang tu. [Between 1634 and 1652, 1634] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005062/>.