Map Hai jiang yang jie xing shi quan tu. 海疆洋界形勢全圖. / Coastal map of China
About this Item
- Hai jiang yang jie xing shi quan tu.
- Other Title
- Coastal map of China
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1787 and 1801]
- Subject Headings
- - Coasts--China--Maps
- - China--Maps, Pictorial
- - Hainan Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Eastern Hemisphere--Maps, Manuscript
- - Penghu County (Taiwan)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Taiwan--Maps, Manuscript
- - China
- - China--Hainan Sheng
- - Eastern Hemisphere
- - Taiwan--Pʻeng-hu hsien
- - Taiwan
- - Scale ca. 1:760,000.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 5.
- - Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7822.C6A5 1820 .H31 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2
- 1 ms. map : col. ; 30 x 910 cm. on scroll.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.C6A5 1801 .H31
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:760,000. Oriented with north to the right. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Hummel gift 1962, no. 5. Insets: Huan hai quan tu -- Qi sheng yan hai quan tu -- Qiongzhou tu -- Penghu tu -- Taiwan tu -- Taiwan hou shan tu. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. Previous call number: G7822.C6A5 1820 .H31 Vault Shelf AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
- Eastern Hemisphere.
- Hainan Sheng.
- Pʻeng-Hu Hsien.
- Eastern Hemisphere
- Hainan Sheng
- Penghu County
- Pʻeng-Hu Hsien
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Hai Jiang Yang Jie Xing Shi Quan Tu. [Between 1787 and 1801, 1787] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005063/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1787) Hai Jiang Yang Jie Xing Shi Quan Tu. [Between 1787 and 1801] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005063/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Hai Jiang Yang Jie Xing Shi Quan Tu. [Between 1787 and 1801, 1787] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005063/>.