Maps Min sheng yan chang quan tu. 閩省鹽場全圖. / Complete map of salt fields in Fujian Province
About this Item
- Min sheng yan chang quan tu.
- Other Title
- Complete map of salt fields in Fujian Province
- Contributor Names
- Pu, Sabao, active 18th century.
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Salt deposits--China--Fujian Sheng--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Fujian Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- - China--Fujian Sheng
- - Pictorial map.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Selected buildings shown pictorially.
- - Hummel gift 1962, no. 3.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes inset of Taiwan and text describing distribution of the salt industry.
- 1 ms. map on scroll : col. ; 33 x 571 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.F8H5 1746 .P8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Pu, Sabao, Active 18Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Min Sheng Yan Chang Quan Tu. 1746. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005065/. (Accessed February 24, 2017.)
APA citation style:
Pu, S. & Hummel, A. W. (1746) Min Sheng Yan Chang Quan Tu. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005065/.
MLA citation style:
Pu, Sabao, Active 18Th Century, and Arthur W Hummel. Min Sheng Yan Chang Quan Tu. 1746. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005065/>.