Map [Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu]. [湖北省长江, 汉水堤工图] / The embankment map of the Yangtze River and the Han River in Hubei Province / Chang Jiang tu
About this Item
- [Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu].
- [湖北省长江, 汉水堤工图]
- The embankment map of the Yangtze River and the Han River in Hubei Province
- Chang Jiang tu
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Between 1821 and 1850]
- - Flood control--China--Yangtze River--Maps
- - Flood control--China--Han River (Shaanxi Sheng and Hubei Sheng)--Maps
- - Yangtze River (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Han River (Shaanxi Sheng and Hubei Sheng, China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Manuscript maps
- - China--Yangtze River
- - China--Shaanxi Sheng--Han River
- - China--Hubei Sheng--Han River
- - Scale ca. 1:400,000.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Shows flood control on the Yangtze and Han Rivers in Hubei Province.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 16.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7822.Y3N22 1820 .H8 Vault Oversize
- - AACR2: 650/1; 651/3
- col. map 74 x 140 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7822.Y3N22 1850 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu. [Between 1821 and 1850, 1821] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005075/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1821) Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu. [Between 1821 and 1850] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005075/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Hubei Sheng Sheng Chang Jiang, Han Shui di gong tu. [Between 1821 and 1850, 1821] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005075/>.