Map Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu. 直隷山東兩省地與全圖. / Complete map of Zhili and Shandong
About this Item
- Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu.
- Complete map of Zhili and Shandong
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Between 1855 and 1870]
- - Hebei Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Shandong Sheng (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - China--Hebei Sheng
- - China--Shandong Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:650,000.
- - Title from verso.
- - Covers Hebei and Shandong provinces.
- - Shows course changes of the Yellow River at the time, and through northern Shandong section is labelled as the New Yellow River.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - The old Yellow River's course is shaded with dark beige, and the new Yellow River is light beige, and the other rivers are light blue.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 17.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.H26 1866 .Z4 Vault Oversize
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2; 650/3
- col. map on sheet 115 x 107 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.H26 1870 .Z4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1870, 1855] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005076/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1855) Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1870] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005076/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Zhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu. [Between 1855 and 1870, 1855] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005076/>.