Maps [Aihun, Luosha, Taiwan, Nei Menggu tu]
About this Item
- [Aihun, Luosha, Taiwan, Nei Menggu tu]
- Other Title
- Pictorical maps of Aihun, Russia, Taiwan and Mongolia
- Created / Published
- [Between 1697 and 1722]
- Aihun zhi di tu -- Luosha zhi di tu -- [Taiwan, Penghu Islands] -- [Inner Mongolia].
- Subject Headings
- - Fortification--East Asia--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Heihe Shi (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Siberia, Eastern (Russia)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Taiwan--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - Inner Mongolia (China)--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - East Asia
- - China--Heihe Shi
- - Russia--Siberia, Eastern
- - China--Inner Mongolia
- - Taiwan
- Pictorial maps
- Early maps
- - Scales differ.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Covers four frontier regions of the Manchu Dynasty, Aihun area, a military colony since the middle of the 17th century on the north banks of the Amur, Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Pescadores Islands, and Inner Mongolia.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Shows military installations and defenses in Aihun (Which is now a district in Heihe Shi, Heilongjiang Sheng), Russian camp in eastern Siberia, Taiwan and Inner Mongolia.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 6.
- - AACR2
- 4 col. maps 55 x 104 cm. or smaller on scroll 55 x 585 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7801.R4 1722 .A4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Early Works to 1800
Heihe Shi (china)
Inner Mongolia (china)
Siberia, Eastern (russia)
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
[Aihun, Luosha, Taiwan, Nei Menggu tu]. [Between 1697 and 1722, 1697] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005078/. (Accessed October 21, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1697) [Aihun, Luosha, Taiwan, Nei Menggu tu]. [Between 1697 and 1722] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005078/.
MLA citation style:
[Aihun, Luosha, Taiwan, Nei Menggu tu]. [Between 1697 and 1722, 1697] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005078/>.