Map Zhong E jiao jie quan tu. 中俄交界全圖. / China and Russia border map
About this Item
- Zhong E jiao jie quan tu.
- Other Title
- China and Russia border map
- Contributor Names
- Hong, Jun, 1839-1893.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n.], Guangxu 16 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - China--Boundaries--Soviet Union--Maps
- - Soviet Union--Boundaries--China--Maps
- - China
- - Soviet Union
- - Scale ca. 1:1,800,000.
- - Hand colored.
- - Relief shown by shading.
- - Translated and revised version of Russian map originally published in 1884.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- col. map 169 x 315 cm. on 35 sheets 42 x 53 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7821.F2 1890 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:1,800,000. Hand colored. Relief shown by shading. Translated and revised version of Russian map originally published in 1884. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. AACR2: 651/1; 651/2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hong, Jun. Zhong E jiao jie quan tu. [China: s.n., Guangxu 16 nian, 1890] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005082/.
APA citation style:
Hong, J. (1890) Zhong E jiao jie quan tu. [China: s.n., Guangxu 16 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005082/.
MLA citation style:
Hong, Jun. Zhong E jiao jie quan tu. [China: s.n., Guangxu 16 nian, 1890] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005082/>.