Map [Huang chao zhi sheng yu di quan tu] [皇朝直省與地全圖] / / Qing Empire's complete map of all provinces
About this Item
- [Huang chao zhi sheng yu di quan tu]
- Other Title
- [皇朝直省與地全圖] /
- Qing Empire's complete map of all provinces
- Contributor Names
- Li, Peilan.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n. Guangxu bing shen 1896]
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps
- - China
- - Scale ca. 1:2,000,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Wood block print, hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Prime meridian: Beijing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text, list of administrative divisions, and inset of Hainan Island.
- - AACR2
- col. map 122 x 128 cm. on 4 sheets 129 x 37 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1896 .L5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:2,000,000. Title supplied. Wood block print, hand colored. Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Beijing. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text, list of administrative divisions, and inset of Hainan Island. AACR2
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Li, Peilan. Huang Chao Zhi Sheng Yu DI Quan Tu. [China: s.n. Guangxu bing shen, 1896] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005083/.
APA citation style:
LI, P. (1896) Huang Chao Zhi Sheng Yu DI Quan Tu. [China: s.n. Guangxu bing shen] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005083/.
MLA citation style:
Li, Peilan. Huang Chao Zhi Sheng Yu DI Quan Tu. [China: s.n. Guangxu bing shen, 1896] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005083/>.