Map Song Xian he tu. 嵩縣河圖. / Map of the river systems in Song County
About this Item
- Song Xian he tu.
- Map of the river systems in Song County
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), Sr., 1884-1975.
Created / Published
- [Between 1734 and 1779]
- - Rivers--China--Song Xian--Maps
- - Song Xian (China)--Maps
- - China--Song Xian
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:25,000.
- - Shows rivers in Song Xian, Henan Sheng.
- - Cover title.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Labels pasted on to show physical features.
- - Imperfect: Text incomplete.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 29.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - Previous call number: G7823.S7C3 1767 .S6 Vault Shelf
- - AACR2: 700/1
- col. map 90 x 90 cm. fold. in cover 32 x 16 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.S7C3 1779 .S6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Song Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779, 1734] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005096/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1734) Song Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005096/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. , Sr. Song Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779, 1734] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005096/>.