Map Dengfeng Xian he tu. 登封縣河圖. / Map of the river systems in Dengfeng County
About this Item
- Dengfeng Xian he tu.
- Other Title
- Map of the river systems in Dengfeng County
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1734 and 1779]
- Subject Headings
- - Rivers--China--Dengfeng Xian--Maps
- - Dengfeng Xian (China)--Maps
- - China--Dengfeng Xian
- Pictorial maps
- Manuscript maps
- - Scale ca. 1:25,000.
- - Cover title.
- - Manuscript on silk.
- - Labels pasted on to show physical features.
- - Oriented with north to the bottom.
- - Shows rivers, roads, towns in Dengfeng Xian, Henan Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Hummel purchase 1934, no. 30.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text.
- - AACR2
- - Previous Call number: G7823.D3C3 1767 .D3
- col. map 90 x 90 cm. fold. in cover 32 x 16 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.D3C3 1779 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- Scale ca. 1:25,000. Cover title. Manuscript on silk. Labels pasted on to show physical features. Oriented with north to the bottom. Shows rivers, roads, towns in Dengfeng Xian, Henan Province. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Hummel purchase 1934, no. 30. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes text. AACR2 Previous Call number: G7823.D3C3 1767 .D3
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Dengfeng Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779, 1734] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005099/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1734) Dengfeng Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005099/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Dengfeng Xian he tu. [Between 1734 and 1779, 1734] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005099/>.