Map [Xinxi Ying yu tu] [新習營與圖] / Map of Xinxi army barracks
About this Item
- [Xinxi Ying yu tu]
- Other Title
- Map of Xinxi army barracks
- Contributor Names
- Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William), 1884-1975.
- Created / Published
- [Between 1770 and 1840]
- Subject Headings
- - Xinping Yizu Daizu Zizhixian (China)--Maps, Pictorial
- - Xinping Yizu Daizu Zizhixian (China)--Maps, Manuscript
- - Fortification--China--Xinping Yizu Daizu Zizhixian--Maps
- - China--Xinping Yizu Daizu Zizhixian
- - Scale ca. 1:20,000.
- - Title supplied.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Shows the fortress and existing military deployment of Xinxi ying in Xinping County, Yunnan Province.
- - Hummel purchase 1930, no. 26.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7823.X63A5 1820 .X5 Vault
- - AACR2: 650/2; 700
- col. map 49 x 51 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.X63A5 1840 .X5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- OCLC Number
- Scale ca. 1:20,000. Title supplied. Relief shown pictorially. Pictorial map. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Shows the fortress and existing military deployment of Xinxi ying in Xinping County, Yunnan Province. Hummel purchase 1930, no. 26. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Previous call number: G7823.X63A5 1820 .X5 Vault AACR2: 650/2; 700
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Xinxi Ying yu tu. [Between 1770 and 1840, 1770] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005106/.
APA citation style:
Hummel, A. W. (1770) Xinxi Ying yu tu. [Between 1770 and 1840] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005106/.
MLA citation style:
Hummel, Arthur W. Xinxi Ying yu tu. [Between 1770 and 1840, 1770] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005106/>.