Map Zhili quan tu 直隷全圖 / / Complete map of Zhili Province
About this Item
- Zhili quan tu
- Other Title
- 直隷全圖 /
- Complete map of Zhili Province
- Contributor Names
- Hubei Sheng (China) Guan shu ju.
- Created / Published
- Wuchan : Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian 
- Subject Headings
- - Hebei Sheng (China)--Maps
- - China--Hebei Sheng
- - Scale ca. 1:1,000,000.
- - Wood block print.
- - Shows mountains, lakes, and coasts of Hebei Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - One of 26 maps in "Da Qing yi tong yu di quan tu" which was compiled in 1864.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text which explains administrative divisions, location of provincial capital, and distance between cities and towns.
- - AACR2
- map 99 x 77 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.H26 1864 .H8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
- IIIF Presentation Manifest
- Manifest (JSON/LD)
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Hubei Sheng Guan Shu Ju. Zhili Quan Tu. [Wuchan: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian, 1864] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005133/.
APA citation style:
Hubei Sheng Guan Shu Ju. (1864) Zhili Quan Tu. [Wuchan: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005133/.
MLA citation style:
Hubei Sheng Guan Shu Ju. Zhili Quan Tu. [Wuchan: Hubei guan shu ju, Qing Tongzhi 3 nian, 1864] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005133/>.
More Maps like this
MapZhili yu tu quan ce
直隷與圖全冊 / | Zhili yu di tu ce | Atlas of Zhili Province Covers Hebei Sheng and Chengde fu. Relief shown pictorially. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Oriented with north to the bottom. Based on "Huang chao yi tong yu tu" by Li Zhaoluo and "Zhi li...
- Contributor: Xu, Zhidao
- Date: 1859
MapAufnahmen im Gebirgslande nördlich und westlich von Peking Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Zeitschr. d. Ges. f. Erdk. Bd. XVI." "Taf. VII." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Möllendorff, Otto Franz Von - Kiepert, Richard
- Date: 1881
MapZhili Shandong liang sheng di yu quan tu.
直隷山東兩省地與全圖. | Complete map of Zhili and Shandong Scale ca. 1:650,000. Title from verso. Covers Hebei and Shandong provinces. Shows course changes of the Yellow River at the time, and through northern Shandong section is labelled as the New Yellow...
- Contributor: Hummel, Arthur W. (Arthur William)
- Date: 1855
MapOriginal Karte der Ebene von Peking und des Gebirgslandes im Westen und Norden der Capitale Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Note: This map of Bretschneider's, made in Peking while he was a doctor of the Russian Legation, remains the best plan of the surrounding of...
- Contributor: Bretschneider, E.
- Date: 19??
MapSouth China. Scale 1:4,000,000. "Base 28820 4-60." Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. AACR2
- Contributor: United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- Date: 1960