Maps Jing ban tian wen quan tu
About this Item
- Jing ban tian wen quan tu
- Other Title
- 京板天文全图 /
- Complete map of astronomy and the Qing Empire
- Contributor Names
- Ma, Junliang, active 18th century-19th century.
- Huang, Zongxi, 1610-1695.
- Created / Published
- [China : s.n., after 1790]
- Hai guo wen jian lu si hai zong tu -- Nei ban shan hai tian wen quan tu -- Yu di quan tu.
- Subject Headings
- - China--Maps--Early works to 1800
- - World maps--Early works to 1800
- - China
- - Earth
- Early maps
- World maps
- - Scale not given.
- - Shows two hemispheres, the territory, administrative divisions, and topographical features of the Qing Empire.
- - Wood block print, hand colored.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Based on map of China drawn by Huang Lizhou in 1673.
- - Includes text, lists of provinces, and maps of 2 hemispheres.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Previous call number: G7820 1800 .M3 Vault Oversize
- - Previous call number: G7820 1800 Y81 Vault
- - AACR2
- 3 maps on 1 sheet : col. ; 142 x 73 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7820 1790 .M3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ma, Junliang, Active 18Th Century-19Th Century, and Zongxi Huang. Jing Ban Tian Wen Quan Tu. [China: s.n., after, 1790] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005137/. (Accessed August 31, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Ma, J. & Huang, Z. (1790) Jing Ban Tian Wen Quan Tu. [China: s.n., after] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005137/.
MLA citation style:
Ma, Junliang, Active 18Th Century-19Th Century, and Zongxi Huang. Jing Ban Tian Wen Quan Tu. [China: s.n., after, 1790] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005137/>.