Maps Baode Zhou cheng tu. 保德州城圖. / Map of Baode
About this Item
- Baode Zhou cheng tu.
- Other Title
- Map of Baode
- Created / Published
- [Between 1724 and 1764]
- Subject Headings
- - Baode Xian (China)--Maps
- - China--Baude Xian
- Manuscript maps
- Pictorial maps
- - Scale ca. 1:5,000.
- - Title pasted on verso.
- - Shows city walls, fortresses with watch towers, villages, temples, houses, and roads of Baode Zhou in Shanxi Province.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes red labels which indicates place names, points of interest, and distance between places.
- - Previous call number: G7823.B3A5 1820 .B3 Vault
- - AACR2
- col. map 46 x 43 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G7823.B3A5 1764 .B3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Baode Zhou cheng tu. [Between 1724 and 1764, 1724] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005156/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
(1724) Baode Zhou cheng tu. [Between 1724 and 1764] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005156/.
MLA citation style:
Baode Zhou cheng tu. [Between 1724 and 1764, 1724] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005156/>.