Map Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. 武州豊嶋郡江戶庄圖. / Bushū Toshima Gōri Edo no shōzu / Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu
About this Item
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu.
- Bushū Toshima Gōri Edo no shōzu
- Bushū Toshima-gun Edo-shō zu
Created / Published
- [Japan : publisher not identified, [1800-1899?]
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo--Maps
- - Tokyo (Japan)--Maps
- - Japan--Tokyo
- Pictorial maps
- Early maps
- - Wood block print.
- - Reprint of 1630 or 1631 map.
- - Oriented with north toward the upper right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - LC copy imperfect: Has numerous holes.
- - LC copy annotated in black ink on verso: Ōmukashi Edo ezu.
- - LC copy annotated to show text and place names in repaired portion of map.
- - Japanese.
- - Pictorial map.
- - Cadastral map showing land ownership in central Tokyo.
- - Includes distance chart.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- map 82 x 118 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.T7G46 1631 .B8 18--
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: publisher not identified, to 1899?, 1800] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005175/.
APA citation style:
(1800) Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: publisher not identified, to 1899?] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005175/.
MLA citation style:
Bushū Toshima-gun Edo shōzu. [Japan: publisher not identified, to 1899?, 1800] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005175/>.