Map O-Edo ōezu 御江戶大絵図 /
About this Item
- O-Edo ōezu
- 御江戶大絵図 /
- Takai, Ranzan, 1762-1838.
- Izumoji, Manjirō, active 19th century.
- Okadaya, Kashichi, active 19th century.
Created / Published
- Edo : Okadaya Kashichi, Bunkyū 1 i.e. 
- - Real property--Japan--Tokyo--Maps
- - Tokyo (Japan)--Maps
- - Japan--Tokyo
- - Title information inferred from OPAC of Waseda University, April, 7, 2020.
- - Wood block print.
- - Oriented with north to the right.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Cadastral map showing landowners.
- - Original published in Genroku 9 i.e. 1696.
- - Japanese.
- - Includes distance chart and daily listing of events in Edo for 1861.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Vault
- - AACR2
- - "元禄9年旧板・文政5年補改・天保14年再板・文久1年改正."
- col. map 117 x 131 cm. on 2 sheets 122 x 68 cm. fold. to 28 x 19 cm.
Call Number/Physical Location
- G7964.T7G46 1861 .T3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
Library of Congress Control Number
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Takai, Ranzan, Manjirō Izumoji, and Kashichi Okadaya. O-Edo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Bunkyū 1 i.e, 1861] Map. https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005190/.
APA citation style:
Takai, R., Izumoji, M. & Okadaya, K. (1861) O-Edo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Bunkyū 1 i.e] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005190/.
MLA citation style:
Takai, Ranzan, Manjirō Izumoji, and Kashichi Okadaya. O-Edo ōezu. [Edo: Okadaya Kashichi, Bunkyū 1 i.e, 1861] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gm71005190/>.