Maps Aero view of High Point, North Carolina
About this Item
- Aero view of High Point, North Carolina
- Contributor Names
- Fowler, T. M. (Thaddeus Mortimer), 1842-1922
- Hart, Chas. (Charles), active 1870-1880.
- Created / Published
- High Point : J.J. Farris, c1913
- Subject Headings
- - High Point (N.C.)--Aerial views
- - United States--North Carolina--High Point
- - Perspective map not drawn to scale.
- - Bird's-eye-view.
- - "Published and copyrighted 1913 by J.J. Farris High Point, N.C."
- - "Charles Hart Litho. N.Y."
- - LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 665
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes "Factory references and index."
- - Vault
- - AACR2: 651/1; 710/1
- map 39 x 71 cm.
- Call Number/Physical Location
- G3904.H7A3 1913 .F3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fowler, T. M, and Chas Hart. Aero view of High Point, North Carolina. High Point: J.J. Farris, 1913. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005374/. (Accessed August 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Fowler, T. M. & Hart, C. (1913) Aero view of High Point, North Carolina. High Point: J.J. Farris. [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005374/.
MLA citation style:
Fowler, T. M, and Chas Hart. Aero view of High Point, North Carolina. High Point: J.J. Farris, 1913. Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gm71005374/>.