Photo, Print, Drawing [Portrait of Nat King Cole, New York, N.Y., ca. June 1947]
About this Item
- [Portrait of Nat King Cole, New York, N.Y., ca. June 1947]
- Gottlieb, William P. -- 1917- (photographer)
Created / Published
- 1947, monographic.
- - Cole, Nat King, 1917-1965
- - Jazz musicians -- 1940-1950
- - Pianists -- 1940-1950
- - Jazz singers -- 1940-1950
- - Reference print available in Music Division, Library of Congress.
- - Purchase William P. Gottlieb
- - Forms part of: William P. Gottlieb Collection (Library of Congress).
- - General information about the Gottlieb Collection is available at
- - In: The Record Changer, v. 6, no. 4 (June 47, 1947), p. 9.
- - Gottlieb Collection Assignment No. 081 (gottlieb assignment)
- - 081 (assignment)
- - LC-GLB23-0151 DLC (stock number)
- - got99000151 (got)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.01511 (url)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.01513 (url)
- electronic resource
- nonprojected graphic
- 1 negative : b&w ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 in.
- Music Division
- Mr. Gottlieb has dedicated these works to the public domain, but rights of privacy and publicity may apply.
- LC-GLB23- 0151
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Nat King Cole, New York, N.Y., ca. June. United States, 1947. , Monographic. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.01511/.
APA citation style:
Gottlieb, W. P. (1947) Portrait of Nat King Cole, New York, N.Y., ca. June. United States, 1947. , Monographic. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.01511/.
MLA citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Nat King Cole, New York, N.Y., ca. June. , Monographic. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.01511/>.