Photo, Print, Drawing [Portrait of Lena Horne, New York, N.Y., between 1946 and 1948]
About this Item
- [Portrait of Lena Horne, New York, N.Y., between 1946 and 1948]
- Gottlieb, William P. -- 1917- (photographer)
Created / Published
- 1946, monographic.
- - Horne, Lena
- - Women jazz musicians -- 1940-1950
- - Jazz singers -- 1940-1950
- - Reference print available in Music Division, Library of Congress.
- - Purchase William P. Gottlieb
- - Forms part of: William P. Gottlieb Collection (Library of Congress).
- - General information about the Gottlieb Collection is available at
- - Gottlieb Collection Assignment No. 143 (gottlieb assignment)
- - 143 (assignment)
- - LC-GLB23-0429 DLC (stock number)
- - got99000429 (got)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.04291 (url)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.04293 (url)
- electronic resource
- nonprojected graphic
- 1 negative : b&w ; 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 in.
- Music Division
- Mr. Gottlieb has dedicated these works to the public domain, but rights of privacy and publicity may apply.
- LC-GLB23- 0429
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Rights & Access
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Lena Horne, New York, N.Y., Between 1946 and 1948. United States, 1946. , Monographic. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.04291/.
APA citation style:
Gottlieb, W. P. (1946) Portrait of Lena Horne, New York, N.Y., Between 1946 and 1948. United States, 1946. , Monographic. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.04291/.
MLA citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Lena Horne, New York, N.Y., Between 1946 and 1948. , Monographic. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.04291/>.