Photo, Print, Drawing [Portrait of Louis Armstrong, between 1938 and 1948]
About this Item
- [Portrait of Louis Armstrong, between 1938 and 1948]
- Gottlieb, William P. -- 1917- (photographer)
Created / Published
- 1938, monographic.
- - Armstrong, Louis, 1900-1971
- - Jazz musicians -- 1930-1950
- - Trumpet players -- 1930-1950
- - Purchase William P. Gottlieb
- - Forms part of: William P. Gottlieb Collection (Library of Congress).
- - General information about the Gottlieb Collection is available at
- - Gottlieb Collection Assignment No. 040 (gottlieb assignment)
- - 040 (assignment)
- - LC-GLB13-0960 DLC (stock number)
- - got99000960 (got)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.09601 (url)
- - http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.music/gottlieb.09602 (url)
- electronic resource
- nonprojected graphic
- 1 negative : b&w ; 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 in.
- Music Division
- Mr. Gottlieb has dedicated these works to the public domain, but rights of privacy and publicity may apply.
- LC-GLB13- 0960
Additional Metadata Formats
IIIF Presentation Manifest
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Louis Armstrong, Between 1938 and 1948. United States, 1938. , Monographic. Photograph. https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.09601/.
APA citation style:
Gottlieb, W. P. (1938) Portrait of Louis Armstrong, Between 1938 and 1948. United States, 1938. , Monographic. [Photograph] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.09601/.
MLA citation style:
Gottlieb, William P. Portrait of Louis Armstrong, Between 1938 and 1948. , Monographic. Photograph. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/gottlieb.09601/>.