Maps Position of Union Army 30th June 10 1/2 a.m. and 2 1/2 p.m.
About this Item
- Position of Union Army 30th June 10 1/2 a.m. and 2 1/2 p.m.
- Concerns the Battle of Frazier's Farm, 30 June 1862, also known as the Battle of Glendale and the Battle of White Oak Swamp. It was one of the Seven Days' Battles, 26 June-1 July 1862. Includes the Confederate positions as well as the Union positions.
- Contributor Names
- Sneden, Robert Knox, 1832-1918.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - Seven Days' Battles, 1862--Maps
- - White Oak Swamp, Battle of, Va., 1862--Maps
- - Henrico County (Va.)--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Henrico County
- - United States--Virginia--White Oak Swamp
- - Seven Days' Battles
- - White Oak Swamp, Battle of, Va
- - NOTE: Researchers will be served a color photocopy of this diary page.
- - This item is from the collections of the Virginia Historical Society; please contact the institution for more information.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image.
- - Robert Knox Sneden scrapbook (Mss5:7 Sn237:1), Virginia Historical Society.
- - In the Robert Knox Sneden diary, 1861-1865 (v. 3, p. 143).
- - Manuscripts
- 1 map : pen-and-ink and watercolor ; 17 x 14 cm.
- Virginia Historical Society P. O. Box 7311, Richmond, VA 23221-0311 USA vau
- Digital Id
- Online Format
ContributorsSneden, Robert Knox
White Oak Swamp
Henrico County (Va.)
Seven Days' Battles
White Oak Swamp
White Oak Swamp, Battle Of, Va
White Oak Swamp, Battle Of, Va.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Sneden, Robert Knox. Position of Union Army 30th June 10 1/2 a.m. and 2 1/2 p.m. [to 1865, 1862] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gvhs01.vhs00041/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Sneden, R. K. (1862) Position of Union Army 30th June 10 1/2 a.m. and 2 1/2 p.m. [to 1865] [Map] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/gvhs01.vhs00041/.
MLA citation style:
Sneden, Robert Knox. Position of Union Army 30th June 10 1/2 a.m. and 2 1/2 p.m. [to 1865, 1862] Map. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/gvhs01.vhs00041/>.