Notated Music On Parade
About this Item
- On Parade
- Contributor Names
- Ring, Montague -- 1897-1962 (composer)
- Hume, Lieut. J. Ord (arranger)
- Created / Published
- Boosey & Co., London, 1914.
- Subject Headings
- - African Americans -- Music
- - Popular music -- United States
- - Band music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Parts: 1st clarinet in B-flat (3), 2nd clarinet in B-flat, 3rd clarinet in B-flat, 1st clarinet in E-flat, 2nd clarinet in E-flat, alto saxophone in E-flat & alto clarinet in E-flat, E-flat flute & piccolo, oboes, 1st bassoon or bass clarinet, 2nd bassoon or bass clarinet, 1st cornet in B-flat, 2nd cornet in B-flat, 1st trumpet in E-flat, 2nd trumpet in E-flat, 1st tenor trombone, 2nd tenor trombone, bass trombone, 1st & 2nd horns in E-flat (2), 3rd & 4th horns in E-flat (2), 1st baritone in B-flat, euphonion, basses (2), contrabass in B-flat, drums (2). (Content)
- - Copyright 1914 by Boosey Co. (Copyright)
- - 30 blank pages
- - Publisher address: 295, Regent St. London. W.
- Instrumental parts
- 60 p., 5 3/4 x 8 3/4 in.
- LC Classification
- Online Format
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Ring, Montague, and Lieut. J. Ord Hume. On Parade. Boosey & Co., London, 1914. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.100010358/. (Accessed September 30, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Ring, M. & Hume, L. J. O. (1914) On Parade. Boosey & Co., London. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.100010358/.
MLA citation style:
Ring, Montague, and Lieut. J. Ord Hume. On Parade. Boosey & Co., London, 1914. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.100010358/>.