Notated Music Guthrie Greys polka
About this Item
- Guthrie Greys polka
- Kunkel, Charles (composer)
Created / Published
- J. J. Dobmeyer, Cincinnati, 1867.
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Piano music
- - Polkas
- - United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 6th (1861-1864) -- Songs and music
- - Cincinnati (Ohio) -- History, Military -- 19th century -- Songs and music
- - Soldiers -- Ohio -- Cincinnati -- History -- 19th century -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- sheet music
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Civil War Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Kunkel, Charles. Guthrie Greys polka. J. J. Dobmeyer, Cincinnati, 1867. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000263/.
APA citation style:
Kunkel, C. (1867) Guthrie Greys polka. J. J. Dobmeyer, Cincinnati. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000263/.
MLA citation style:
Kunkel, Charles. Guthrie Greys polka. J. J. Dobmeyer, Cincinnati, 1867. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000263/>.