Notated Music Funeral march
About this Item
- Funeral march
- Mayer, Henry (composer)
Created / Published
- Wm. A. Pond & Co., New York, 1865.
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Piano music
- - Marches (Piano)
- - Funeral music
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Death and burial -- Songs and music
- - Lincoln, Abraham, 1809-1865 -- Portraits
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Union side
- sheet music
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Civil War Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Mayer, Henry. Funeral March. Wm. A. Pond & Co., New York, 1865. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000320/.
APA citation style:
Mayer, H. (1865) Funeral March. Wm. A. Pond & Co., New York. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000320/.
MLA citation style:
Mayer, Henry. Funeral March. Wm. A. Pond & Co., New York, 1865. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000320/>.