Notated Music Dayton light guard march
About this Item
- Dayton light guard march
- Rex, C. (composer)
Created / Published
- J. Church Jr., Cincinnati, 1860.
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Piano music
- - Marches (Piano)
- - United States. Army. Ohio Infantry Regiment, 1st (1861) -- Songs and music
- - Ohio. Militia -- Songs and music
- - Dayton (Ohio) -- History, Military -- 19th century -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Union side
- sheet music
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
The contents of the Library of Congress Civil War Sheet Music Collection are in the public domain and are free to use and reuse.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Rex, C. Dayton Light Guard March. J. Church Jr., Cincinnati, 1860. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000389/.
APA citation style:
Rex, C. (1860) Dayton Light Guard March. J. Church Jr., Cincinnati. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000389/.
MLA citation style:
Rex, C. Dayton Light Guard March. J. Church Jr., Cincinnati, 1860. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000389/>.