Notated Music The Cross of the south
About this Item
- The Cross of the south
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Songs -- Texts
- - Storytelling -- United States
- - Music -- Poetry
- - Songs -- Accompaniments
- - Confederate States of America -- Songs and music
- - Vocal music
- - Flags -- Confederate States of America -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Confederate side
- sheet music
Additional Metadata Formats
Rights & Access
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
TheCross of the south. 1861. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000736/.
APA citation style:
(1861) TheCross of the south. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000736/.
MLA citation style:
TheCross of the south. 1861. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200000736/>.