Notated Music Salut a Beauregard
About this Item
- Salut a Beauregard
- Contributor Names
- C., S. (composer)
- C., S. (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Miller & Beacham, Baltimore, 1862.
- Subject Headings
- - United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Songs and music
- - Beauregard, G. T. (Gustave Toutant), 1818-1893 -- Songs and music
- - War songs -- Confederate States of America
- - Fort Sumter (Charleston, S.C.) -- Siege, 1861 -- Songs and music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Civil War and Reconstruction (1861-1877)
- - Music associated with the Confederate side
- sheet music
- LC Classification
- Online Format
- sheet music | Music associated with the Confederate side Sheet Music (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
C., S, and S C. Salut a Beauregard. Miller & Beacham, Baltimore, 1862. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200001856/.
APA citation style:
C, S. & C, S. (1862) Salut a Beauregard. Miller & Beacham, Baltimore. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200001856/.
MLA citation style:
C., S, and S C. Salut a Beauregard. Miller & Beacham, Baltimore, 1862. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200001856/>.