Notated Music Lieder op. 38 Glückwunsch I wish you bliss
About this Item
- Lieder op. 38 Glückwunsch
- Other Title
- I wish you bliss
- Alternate Title
- I wish you bliss
- Contributor Names
- Korngold, Erich Wolfgang -- 1897-1957 (composer)
- Dehmel, Richard -- 1863-1920
- Created / Published
- , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Songs (Medium voice) with piano
- - Dehmel, Richard -- 1863-1920 -- Musical settings
- - E.W. Korngold ; [words by] Dehmel. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph
- - For voice and piano.
- - In ink, with correction in pencil.
- - Text of English translation (1 leaf ; 20 x 14 cm.) laid in.
- - German words ; English translation crossed out in pencil.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- - Courtesy of Schott Music GmbH & Co. KG, Mainz (Copyright Notice)
- - 1st page (Extent)
- - excerpt used by permission of the copyright holder. (Standard Restriction)
- 1 ms. score (5 p.) ; 32 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- Access Condition
- 1st page excerpt used by permission of the copyright holder.
- LC Classification
- Korngold Collelction, Box 6, Folder 15
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Korngold, Erich Wolfgang, and Richard Dehmel. Lieder op. 38 Glückwunsch. [, Monographic, 1948] Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/2009543089/.
APA citation style:
Korngold, E. W. & Dehmel, R. (1948) Lieder op. 38 Glückwunsch. [, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009543089/.
MLA citation style:
Korngold, Erich Wolfgang, and Richard Dehmel. Lieder op. 38 Glückwunsch. [, Monographic, 1948] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/2009543089/>.
More Notated Music like this
Notated MusicPirate song manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 36 cm. | H.F. Gilbert ; words R.L. Stevenson and A.C. Hyde. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph, in ink. For baritone solo with piano...
- Contributor: Gilbert, Henry F. (Henry Franklin Belknap) - Stevenson, Robert Louis - Hyde, Alice C.
- Date: 1918
Notated MusicLieder op. 104 Viel Glück zur Reise, Schwalben! Manuscript score |  p. of ms. music ; 29 cm. | [Robert Schumann]. (Statement Of Responsibility). Holograph. Songs for medium voice and piano. German words by Elizabeth Kulmann. Caption title ;...
- Contributor: Schumann, Robert - Kulʹman, Elisaveta
- Date: 1851
Notated MusicWohl waren es Tage der Sonne manuscript score | 1 ms. score ( leaf) ; 28 cm. | Holograph, in ink. First line of text: Wohl waren es Tage der Sonne. At end: Am 26ten September 1868. Herrn...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Rietz, Julius - Geibel, Emanuel - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation
- Date: 1868
Notated MusicHebrew melodies Jephtha's daughter Notated Music. print | 1 score (3 pages) ; 34 cm | Song for voice with piano accompaniment. Title from caption. Words by Lord Byron; cf. Grove music online, Nathan, I. A...
- Contributor: [Publisher Not Identified] - Byron, George Gordon Byron (Baron) - Nathan, Isaac - Byron, George Gordon Byron - Braham, John
- Date: 1817
Notated MusicRomanzen und Lieder. Nos. 1, 2, 3, 5 Holograph. For voice and piano. Title from cover of Library of Congress binding. Published: Berlin : Simrock, 1882. Johannes Brahms : thematisch-bibliographisches Werkverzeichnis / von Margit L. McCorkle ; herausgegeben nach gemeinsamen...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Library of Congress. Gertrude Clarke Whittall Foundation - Brahms, Johannes
- Date: 1881