Notated Music Mister Johnson turn me loose
About this Item
- Mister Johnson turn me loose
- Contributor Names
- Harney, Benjamin Robertson -- 1872-1938 (composer)
- C. E. J. (illustrator)
- Harney, Benjamin Robertson -- 1872-1938 (performer)
- Irwin, May -- 1862-1958 (performer)
- M. Witmark & Sons (composer)
- Subject Headings
- - Harney, Benjamin Robertson -- 1872-1938
- - Afro-Americans -- Songs and music
- - Ragtime music
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - written, composed and introduced by Ben. Harney. (statement of responsibility)
- - For voice and piano.
- - Cover title.
- - Sung by May Irwin in the musical comedy "Courted into court."
- - Cover illustration: drawing of flowers / CEJ; photograph of Ben Harney.
- - Also available in print.
- - Originally published: New York : M. Witmark & Sons, c1896.
- - Caption title: Mister Johnson
- - First line of text: T'other eb'ning eb'ryting was still
- - First line of chorus: Oh! Mister Johnson turn me loose
- computer file
- Brown University Library Box A, Providence, RI, 02912
- Related Resources
- http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.award/rpbaasm.0590 (Print copy 2)
- http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.award/rpbaasm.1300 (Print copy 1)
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Harney, Benjamin Robertson, C. E. J, Benjamin Robertson Harney, May Irwin, and M. Witmark & Sons. Mister Johnson turn me loose.
APA citation style:
Harney, B. R., C. E. J, Harney, B. R., Irwin, M. & M. Witmark & Sons. Mister Johnson turn me loose.
MLA citation style:
Harney, Benjamin Robertson, et al. Mister Johnson turn me loose.