Notated Music While shepherds watched Christmas carol
About this Item
- While shepherds watched Christmas carol
- Contributor Names
- Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) -- 1854-1931 (composer)
- Tate, Nahum -- 1652-1715
- Created / Published
- A.P. Schmidt, Boston, c1889, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Sacred (Mixed voices, 4 parts), Unaccompanied
- - Christmas music
- - Worship and Praise
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - rise of industrial america (1877-1900)
- - G.W. Chadwick. (statement of responsibility)
- - For SATB chorus.
- - Words by Nahum Tate.
- - Caption title.
- - Also available in digital form on the Library of Congress Web site. (additional physical form)
- - acquire 2 shelf copies [policy default] (selection decision)
- - A.P.S. 2088-1 A.P. Schmidt (music publisher)
- vocal score
- 1 close score ( p.) ; 27 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M2085.C37 W55 1889
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Chadwick, G. W.
Chadwick, G. W. (george Whitefield)
SubjectsChoruses, Sacred (mixed Voices, 4 Parts), Unaccompanied
Parlor and Concert Stage
Rise of Industrial America
Songs and Music
Worship and Praise
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Chadwick, G. W, and Nahum Tate. While shepherds watched Christmas carol. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1889. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560853/. (Accessed August 31, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Chadwick, G. W. & Tate, N. (1889) While shepherds watched Christmas carol. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560853/.
MLA citation style:
Chadwick, G. W, and Nahum Tate. While shepherds watched Christmas carol. A.P. Schmidt, Boston, monographic, 1889. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2008560853/>.