Book/Printed Material Triplicity, or Donkey, Moose or Elephant
About this Item
- Triplicity, or Donkey, Moose or Elephant
- Contributor Names
- Felker, L. Mae (composer)
- Gillett, H.S. (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Maxwell Sales Company, New York, 1912.
- Subject Headings
- - Campaign songs--United States
- - Popular Songs of the Day
- - Songs and Music
- - War and Conflict
- - Social Change
- - Politics and Government
- - 1912 Presidential Campaign - Theodore Roosevelt - Bull Moose (General)
- Sheet music
- 13 3/4 x 10 3/4 in. ; 6 p.
- Music Division
- LC Classification
- Online Format
- Sheet music | 13 3/4 x 10 3/4 in. ; 6 p. | 1912 Presidential Campaign - Theodore Roosevelt - Bull Moose (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- Preparation - Music and U.S. Reform History: Stand Up and Sing - Lesson Plan
- Presidential Elections: Library of Congress Primary Sources Bring Campaign Season to Life
- Songs of Politics and Political Campaigns | Historical Topics | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Felker, L. Mae, and H.S Gillett. Triplicity, or Donkey, Moose or Elephant. Maxwell Sales Company, New York, 1912. Image. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200155632/.
APA citation style:
Felker, L. M. & Gillett, H. S. (1912) Triplicity, or Donkey, Moose or Elephant. Maxwell Sales Company, New York. [Image] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200155632/.
MLA citation style:
Felker, L. Mae, and H.S Gillett. Triplicity, or Donkey, Moose or Elephant. Maxwell Sales Company, New York, 1912. Image. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200155632/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialThe Farmer Goes "Chopping" on His Way! or Our Farmer President Sheet music | 14 x 10 ½ in. ; 6 p. | 1872 Presidential Campaign - Horace Greeley (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Higgins, H. M. (Hiram M.) - J.L. Peters - Miller, Harry
- Date: 1872
Book/Printed MaterialMary Blaine Sheet music | 14 x 10 3/4 in. ; 4 p. | 1884 Presidential Campaign - anti-James Blaine (General). Utilizing the familiar air of "Mary Blane" for patriotic purposes (Source Note). Sheet...
- Contributor: Hitchcock's Music Store - Warren, Benjamin
- Date: 1884
Book/Printed MaterialStonewall Wilson Sheet music | 13 3/4 x 10 ½ in. ; 6 p. | 1916 Presidential Campaign - Woodrow Wilson (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Mortimer, Robert - National Music Publishing Co.
- Date: 1916
Book/Printed MaterialWhen Harrison Heard the Bugle's Call Sheet music | 13 3/4 x 10 3/4 in. ; 6 p. | 1892 Presidential Campaign - Benjamin Harrison incumbent (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Montgomery, Charles R. - The John Church Co.
- Date: 1892
Book/Printed MaterialThe Farmer's Dream A Campaign Song Sheet music | 14 x 10 3/4 in. ; 6 p. | 1896 Presidential Campaign - William McKinley (General). Sheet Music (Form).
- Contributor: Leander Fisher - Fisher, Leander - Sangster, Rena N.
- Date: 1896