Book/Printed Material Les Ballets Russes a Paris, Mai 1917 [Souvenir Program]
About this Item
- Les Ballets Russes a Paris, Mai 1917 [Souvenir Program]
- Subject Headings
- - Ballets Russes de Serge Diaghilev--Programs, Scrapbooks, Photograph Albums, Photographs
- - Gabo, Naum
- - Pevsner, Antoine
- - Contains list of season's repertory; drawings by Léon Bakst and Pablo Picasso; costume designs for Parade; Les Femmes de Bonne Humeur; and Contes Russes; program information for numerous ballets; and photographs of Lónide Massine; Lydia Lopokova, Stanislas Idzikowski, Ernest Ansermet, Eric Satie, and others. (Content)
- concert program
- 64p. (including front and back covers), 9-5/8in. x 12-7/16in.
- Music Division
- Online Format
- concert program | 64p. (including front and back covers), 9-5/8in. x 12-7/16in. | Contains list of season's repertory; drawings by Léon Bakst and Pablo Picasso; costume designs for Parade; Les Femmes de Bonne Humeur; and Contes Russes; program information for numerous ballets; and photographs of Lónide Massine; Lydia Lopokova, Stanislas Idzikowski, Ernest Ansermet, Eric Satie, and others. (Content). Concert Program (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permission ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses.
Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
LesBallets Russes a Paris, MaiSouvenir Program. Pdf. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200181871/.
APA citation style:
LesBallets Russes a Paris, MaiSouvenir Program. [Pdf] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200181871/.
MLA citation style:
LesBallets Russes a Paris, MaiSouvenir Program. Pdf. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200181871/>.
More Books/Printed Material like this
Book/Printed MaterialProgramme Officiel--1919-1920 Ballets Russes concert program | 28p. (including front and back covers), 12-1/2in. X 9-5/8in. | Program for performances of Les Femmes de Bonne Humeur; La Boutique Fantasque, and Soleil de Nuit, also contains drawings...
Book/Printed MaterialProgramme Officiel, Théatre de Monte-Carlo [program for 1923-1924 season] concert program | 52p. (including front and back covers), 9.75in. x 12.5in. | Contains drawings by Juan Gris, Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres, and Claude Manet; curtain design for Les Tentations de la Bergère; sets...
Book/Printed MaterialSerge Diaghileff's Ballet Russe (Metropolitan Opera, 1916) concert program | 44p. (including front and back covers), 9-1/4in. x 12-3/8in. | Concert Program (Form).
Book/Printed MaterialProgram Officiel des Ballets et Opéras Russes de Serge de Diaghilew (Théatre National de L'Opéra), Mai-Juin ... concert program | Contains list of season's repertory and list of season's artists; set designs for Le Renard and Mavra; costume design for Le Renard, Aurora's Wedding, and Mavra; photographs of Bronislava...
Book/Printed Material7me Saison des Ballets Russes concert program | 16p. (including front and back covers), 9-5/8in. x 12-1/2in. | Souvenir program contains photographs of Tamara Karsavina, Vaslav Nijinsky, Adoplh Bolm, Bronislava Nijinska, Max Frohman, and others in Thamar...