Notated Music Minotaur (Sketches)
About this Item
- Minotaur (Sketches)
- Contributor Names
- Carter, Elliott -- 1908- (creator)
- Created / Published
- , monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Musical sketches
- - Sketches for a ballet in one act and two scenes.
- - Holograph, in pencil.
- - Title in red pencil on the last page.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- manuscript sketch
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 28-34 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- ML96 .C288
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Carter, Elliott. Minotaur Sketches. [, Monographic, 1947] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536229/. (Accessed December 03, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Carter, E. (1947) Minotaur Sketches. [, Monographic] [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536229/.
MLA citation style:
Carter, Elliott. Minotaur Sketches. [, Monographic, 1947] Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536229/>.