Notated Music Songs op. 68 Wind and the day
About this Item
- Songs op. 68 Wind and the day
- Contributor Names
- Foote, Arthur -- 1853-1937 (creator)
- Lang, Andrew -- 1844-1912
- Created / Published
- 1908, monographic.
- Subject Headings
- - Choruses, Secular (Mixed voices, 4 parts) with piano
- - Part songs
- - Progressive Era to New Era (1900-1929)
- - Songs and Music
- - Parlor and Concert Stage
- - Arthur Foote ; the poem is by Andrew Lang. (statement of responsibility)
- - Holograph, in ink, with additions and corrections in pencil.
- - Caption title.
- - For chorus (SATB) with piano.
- - "Octavo series (mixed voices) no. 120"--Upper left corner in ink.
- - "A.P.S. 8130"--Lower left corner in ink.
- - Copyright dates in ink on bottom center of  p.: Copyright 1908 by Arthur P. Schmidt, International copyright secured.
- - acquire 1 shelf copy [policy default] (selection decision)
- manuscript score
- 1 ms. score ( p.) ; 36 cm.
- Performing Arts Reading Room (Madison, LM113)
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- A.P. Schmidt Collection, Box 93, Folder 23
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Foote, Arthur, and Andrew Lang. Songs op. 68 Wind and the day. , Monographic, 1908. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536950/. (Accessed December 05, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Foote, A. & Lang, A. (1908) Songs op. 68 Wind and the day. , Monographic. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536950/.
MLA citation style:
Foote, Arthur, and Andrew Lang. Songs op. 68 Wind and the day. , Monographic, 1908. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/2009536950/>.