Notated Music Knock on Wood
About this Item
- Knock on Wood
- Contributor Names
- Fine, Sylvia (composer/lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Famous Music Corporation, New York.
- - On cover: picture of Danny Kaye and Mai Zetterling dancing. Inside cover: advertisements for other published pieces Back cover: advertisements for other published piano pieces. (General)
- - Piano/vocal score. (General)
- - Reproduced With Permission, SONY ATV HARMONY (Copyright Notice)
- sheet music
- 6p., 30.5cm x 23cm
- Music Division
- LC Classification
- Kaye/Fine Collection, Box 476, folder 3
- Online Format
- sheet music | 6p., 30.5cm x 23cm | On cover: picture of Danny Kaye and Mai Zetterling dancing. Inside cover: advertisements for other published pieces Back cover: advertisements for other published piano pieces. (General). Piano/vocal score. (General). Reproduced With Permission, SONY ATV HARMONY (Copyright Notice). Sheet Music (Form).
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
The Library of Congress provides access to these materials for educational and research purposes and makes no warranty with regard to their use for other purposes. The written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as holders of publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may be content that is protected as "works for hire" (copyright may be held by the party that commissioned the original work) and/or under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations.
Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item. Users should consult the bibliographic information that accompanies each item for specific information. This catalog data provides the details known to the Library of Congress regarding the corresponding items and may assist users in making independent assessments of the legal status of these items as related to their desired uses. Items included here with the permission of the rights holders are indicated as such in the bibliographic record for each item.
While every effort has been made to obtain permission to use these songs or portions of these songs, in some cases, the rights' owner may have only granted permission to use a portion of the material online. In those cases, only thirty-second excerpts of sound recordings and one or two pages of print or manuscript materials are used.
In some cases, the Library was unable to identify a possible rights holder and has elected to place some of those items online as an exercise of fair use for strictly non-commercial educational uses. The Library of Congress would like to learn more about these materials and would like to hear from individuals or institutions that have any additional information or know of their history. Please contact: Performing Arts Reading Room.
Suggested credit line: Library of Congress, Music Division.
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Fine, Sylvia. Knock on Wood. Famous Music Corporation, New York. Notated Music. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200183651/.
APA citation style:
Fine, S. Knock on Wood. Famous Music Corporation, New York. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200183651/.
MLA citation style:
Fine, Sylvia. Knock on Wood. Famous Music Corporation, New York. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200183651/>.