About this Item
- Four songs
- Contributor Names
- Gilbert, Henry F. B. (Henry Franklin Belknap) -- 1868-1928 (composer)
- McCoy, William Johnston -- 1848-1926 (composer)
- Branscombe, Gena (composer)
- Yeats, W. B. (William Butler) -- 1865-1939 (lyricist)
- Weil, Oscar -- 1840-1921 (lyricist)
- Browning, Robert -- 1812-1889 (lyricist)
- Created / Published
- Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1905.
- - Faery song / by Henry F. Gilbert -- The only voice / by William J. McCoy -- Serenade -- What are we two? / by Gena Branscombe (Content)
- - Words to 1st song by Yeats, to 2nd by Weil, to 3rd and 4th by Browning. (General)
- - "Volume IV [Summer Quarter - Part I] No. 29." (source note)
- vocal score
- 21 p. ; 35 cm.
- Music Division
- Library of Congress Control Number
- LC Classification
- M1 .W35 vol. 4, no. 29
- Online Format
- LCCN Permalink
- Library of Congress Online Catalog
- Additional Metadata Formats
- METSXML Record
- MARCXML Record
- MODS Record
- Dublin Core Record
Gilbert, Henry F.
Gilbert, Henry F. (henry Franklin Belknap)
McCoy, William Johnston
Yeats, W. (william Butler)
SubjectsSongs (medium Voice) With Piano
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Gilbert, Henry F. B, William Johnston McCoy, Gena Branscombe, W. B Yeats, Oscar Weil, and Robert Browning. Four Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1905. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/45052709/. (Accessed October 24, 2016.)
APA citation style:
Gilbert, H. F. B., McCoy, W. J., Branscombe, G., Yeats, W. B., Weil, O. & Browning, R. (1905) Four Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA. [Notated Music] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/45052709/.
MLA citation style:
Gilbert, Henry F. B, et al. Four Songs. Wa-Wan Press, Newton Center, MA, 1905. Notated Music. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <https://www.loc.gov/item/45052709/>.