Film, Video Flory Jagoda and Friends
About this Item
- Flory Jagoda and Friends
- Jagoda, Flory (performer)
- Bass, Howard (performer)
- Gaeta, Susan (performer)
- Chancey, Tina (performer)
Created / Published
- Library of Congress, 2007.
- - Ladino language
- - Croatian language
- - Serbian language
- - Songs, Sephardic
- - Songs, Serbo-Croatian
- - Yugoslavia
- - Library of Congress
- - Washington (D.C.)
- - contemporary america (1945-present)
- - Songs and Music
- - Immigration and Migration
- - Traditional and Ethnic Songs and Music
- - Homegrown Concert Series. (source)
- - March 21, 2007. (date)
- videorecording ; 52 min
- American Folklife Center
- AFC 2007/005
Additional Metadata Formats
- 2007 Homegrown Concerts: American Folklife Center (Library of Congress)
- "A Dudele": A Little Song for Jewish Heritage Month
- A Sampler of Luso-Hispanic American Music and Song
- Songs of Immigration and Migration | Historical Topics | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
- Printable Timeline | 1900 to 1949 | Timeline | Articles and Essays | The Library of Congress Celebrates the Songs of America | Digital Collections
Rights & Access
While the Library of Congress created most of the videos in this collection, they include copyrighted materials that the Library has permission from rightsholders to present. Rights assessment is your responsibility. The written permission of the copyright owners in materials not in the public domain is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. There may also be content that is protected under the copyright or neighboring-rights laws of other nations. Permissions may additionally be required from holders of other rights (such as publicity and/or privacy rights). Whenever possible, we provide information that we have about copyright owners and related matters in the catalog records, finding aids and other texts that accompany collections. However, the information we have may not be accurate or complete.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Credit Line: Library of Congress
Cite This Item
Citations are generated automatically from bibliographic data as a convenience, and may not be complete or accurate.
Chicago citation style:
Jagoda, Flory, Howard Bass, Susan Gaeta, and Tina Chancey. Flory Jagoda and Friends. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196405/.
APA citation style:
Jagoda, F., Bass, H., Gaeta, S. & Chancey, T. (2007) Flory Jagoda and Friends. Library of Congress. [Video] Retrieved from the Library of Congress, https://www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196405/.
MLA citation style:
Jagoda, Flory, et al. Flory Jagoda and Friends. Library of Congress, 2007. Video. Retrieved from the Library of Congress, <www.loc.gov/item/ihas.200196405/>.